This course is for anyone wishing to write the Advanced Operations sRPAS Online exam and do the flight review. See the Transport Canada Flight Review Guide and book a flight review with WWFC. You need a Pilot Certificate – Advanced Operations to fly less than 30 m from or over bystanders and fly in controlled airspace with air traffic control approval. Visit Canada.ca/drone-safety for more information.
- Restricted Radio Operators Certificate ROC-A
- Take home study materials
- Compliant training to TP 15236 knowledge requirements
- Air Law
- Human Factors
- Mission Planning
- Theory of Flight
Looking for more information for the basic study review guide? Find out more!
Cost: $549.00 + HST
Cancellation Policy: We require 14 days cancellation notice prior to your scheduled arrival. A transfer to another class is permitted. Otherwise, no refund will be issued.
2019 Course Dates: Classes are held for two and half days over a weekend or weekdays.
- October 25, 6pm-10pm; October 26, 8am-5pm; October 27, 8am-5pm (weekend)
- November 29, 6pm-10pm; November 30, 8am-5pm; December 1, 8am-5pm (weekend)
Custom Group Sessions: We offer customized on-site UAV training services for groups of seven or more. Please contact Sarah Spry directly for more information on this training option.