Whether you are an industry veteran or a burgeoning entrepreneur if you want the freedom to fly anywhere then an advanced certificate is for you. To get your advanced certificate you need to pass both the small online RPAS exam and an in-person flight review.
The advanced course takes place over two and a half days. Our course is delivered by manned aviation instructors as well as RPAS industry professionals. Each topic starts with the most basic of concepts and builds off them so that regardless of your current knowledge no one is left behind. All students receive a binder full of information and sample test questions that will help teach you to get your advanced RPAS certificate.
Cost: $549.00 + HST
Cancellation Policy: We require 14 days cancellation notice prior to your scheduled arrival. A transfer to another class is permitted. Otherwise, no refund will be issued.
2020 Course Dates: Classes are held for two and half days over a weekend. Please contact Sarah Spry if you have questions about this course.
- December 11, 6pm-10pm; December 12, 8am-4:30pm; December 13, 8am-4:30pm (weekend)
2021 Course Dates: Classes are held for two and half days over a weekend. Please contact Sarah Spry if you have questions about this course.
- March 26, 6pm-10pm; March 27, 8am-5pm; March 28, 8am-5pm (weekend)
- June 4, 6pm-10pm; June 5, 8am-5pm; June 6, 8am-5pm (weekend)
- August 6, 6pm-10pm; August 7, 8am-5pm; August 8, 8am-5pm (weekend)
- October 1, 6pm-10pm; October 2, 8am-5pm; October 3, 8am-5pm (weekend)
Custom Group Sessions: We offer customized on-site UAV training services for groups of seven or more. Please contact Sarah Spry directly for more information on this training option.